Site problems

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-03-10 20:27:18(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

will be ok soon,no need to post anything else

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-10 20:42:40(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6618
Uploads: 0

HaHa I called my ISP support and bitch at them.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-03-10 21:33:16(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

I have also been getting that message.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-10 21:48:32(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Now I can't connect to .to. I have to connect to .mx proxy.

When I try to connect to .to I get this

Quote:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from torrentgalaxy.to (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

torrentgalaxy.to normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to torrentgalaxy.to this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be torrentgalaxy.to, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
Both Chrome and Safari on iPhone says can't get secure connection so they stop trying
You cannot visit torrentgalaxy.to right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-10 21:55:09(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

Probably a certificate issue. It seems to be fixed now

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-03-10 22:07:07(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well this is fun, no css loading at all here, makes the site a challange to use.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-10 22:14:39(159Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

.to seem to be working again.

Thank you.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-03-21 20:28:32(157Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 2255

Quote:

You have been warned by SiteBot - Reason: Arcade cheat alert! jollyjumper fakescore 20. Staff has been notified. - Expiry: 2021-03-28 21:13:46
Hello good peoples, can someone explain me what that mean. :_:-):_:-):_:-) talking me about the cheating :_facepalm

Post liked by - ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-21 20:35:53(157Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Xkyer wrote:

Quote:

You have been warned by SiteBot - Reason: Arcade cheat alert! jollyjumper fakescore 20. Staff has been notified. - Expiry: 2021-03-28 21:13:46
Hello good peoples, can someone explain me what that mean. :_:-):_:-):_:-) talking me about the cheating :_facepalm
It looks like our system detected fake scoring in your arcade gaming activities. It's an automated process and computers are seldom wrong but no system is perfect.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, Deep61:_moderator:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-27 14:34:25(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Did someone spill coffee or beer or tequila or vodka or wine again? Just now got on the site after trying for 40 minutes. Even the proxys were down.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-03-27 14:35:42(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

jaxe wrote:

Did someone spill coffee or beer or tequila or vodka or wine again? Just now got on the site after trying for 40 minutes. Even the proxys were down.
bit of maintainance, I am sure you will ge t a full refund

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-27 14:36:20(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

sites need maintenance periodically

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-27 14:56:44(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Thanks for reporting this issue jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Most of our maintenance is done live, without taking the site offline. Occasional timeouts etc. are just a part of a less than perfect internet and should be expected from time to time. The techs will look into it to see what, if anything can be done to prevent it from happening in the future.
Please, always include any error message you received in your reports to help the tech team interpret the problem.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-03-27 15:05:00(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

jaxe wrote:

No one spilled anything..
We have been drinking it all..
And that explains why...

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-27 15:13:22(156Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Thanks for reporting this issue jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Please, always include any error message you received in your reports to help the tech team interpret the problem.
the same one from before 2 weeks ago

Quote:

Error 502 site temporarily unavailable - Try again in a minute
Site is temporarily unavailable due to automated maintenance or some mook spilling coffee in the wrong places.
Try again in a minute.

Check https://proxygalaxy.pw/ for our official proxy list and online status
but unlike 2 weeks ago where I could use the proxys, even the proxys were down today.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-02 16:56:48(155Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 851

Herro der peepsicles, just sent a pm and received this 'Database error please report to miok:

Image error

Thanks 🐶

Last edited by Myob42 on 2021-04-02 16:57:41

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-02 17:07:32(155Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Myob42 wrote:

Herro der peepsicles, just sent a pm and received this 'Database error please report to miok:

Image error

Thanks 🐶
Thanks Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
I'm aware of this issue and the techs have been informed so it should be sorted soon.
Meanwhile, if you try to delete a message from your "Sent" box and get the database error, try opening the message and using the delete button within. That seems to work for me.

Last edited by miok on 2021-04-02 17:21:46

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-02 17:18:11(155Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 851

Cheers guv'nor, help yourself to an extra egg 🐶

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-14 08:55:01(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4285

spotted 2 of the games are incorrect title
for sample was Third Letter "T" Word (A to Z)
mow showing
Image error
:_:D:_:D

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-14 14:26:58(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

GodAndUlster wrote:

spotted 2 of the games are incorrect title
for sample was Third Letter "T" Word (A to Z)
mow showing
Image error
:_:D:_:D
Thanks GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
I fixed the one you mentioned, I didn't see any others. If there are more, please post links to make them easier to find

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Oink:_blocked:Posted at 2021-04-14 14:38:50(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 435

Hey TGx Friends,

The advertising redirects are getting pretty crazy. When the ENTIRE PAGE turns into an active redirect link, that's getting a little out of hand, wouldn't you say? When no matter WHAT you click on, it redirects sometimes not once, but to MULTIPLE PAGES. A couple times my Avast Premier has stopped connections to some pages, and after I looked in to the page reputations, they were known to be infected with malware and contained further redirects to pages containing more malware, trojans and scams. :_facepalm

I know this can be hard to control, and being ad-supported isn't the easiest thing for any site. But I think you might want to check into some of the advertisers, and the coding/scripting they're using to take over entire pages on TGx and turn them into active redirect links.

Your loyal friend, user and subject always - OINK :_B) :_love

Last edited by Oink on 2021-04-14 14:39:53

Post liked by - dioc4ne, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-04-14 15:03:06(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Oink wrote:

Hey TGx Friends,

The advertising redirects are getting pretty crazy. When the ENTIRE PAGE turns into an active redirect link, that's getting a little out of hand, wouldn't you say? When no matter WHAT you click on, it redirects sometimes not once, but to MULTIPLE PAGES. A couple times my Avast Premier has stopped connections to some pages, and after I looked in to the page reputations, they were known to be infected with malware and contained further redirects to pages containing more malware, trojans and scams. :_facepalm

I know this can be hard to control, and being ad-supported isn't the easiest thing for any site. But I think you might want to check into some of the advertisers, and the coding/scripting they're using to take over entire pages on TGx and turn them into active redirect links.

Oink:_blocked:I am not getting any redirects at all.I also use Avast . II use the Opera browser (GX) .Maybe try clearing your cache & use a cleaner like ccleaner or glary utilities may help.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-14 15:23:16(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Oink wrote:

Hey TGx Friends,

The tech team has been informed of your issue and will look into it.
Thanks Oink.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-14 17:15:52(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Its sound similar to what used to happen on Demonoid, and drove me (and many others) away from visiting it.

Unless it actually happens to you, and is repeatable, its quite hard to track down the culprit, but hopefully they can. :_B)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-14 17:22:55(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's logged in he shouldn't be getting any ads at all !!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.