Suggestion | Using Tags For Torrent

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-11-13 10:24:29(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Hi there Galaxy :)
I hope everyone doing good!

Well, I searched once in the forum but I did not see any similar idea/suggestion, I'm sorry if the same idea existed with another name.

What about using Tags while uploading a torrent as we do at 1337x and ETTV? I didn't mean a tag that stands inside the torrent title, Torrent tags that helps to search and find the lists considering specific tags that used to use under the torrent.

Is that possible to have that feature here on TGx :help

Regards!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-11-13 17:44:21(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

A number of sites also use auto tagging.

So for example ;

The.Outpost.S03E06.480p.x264-ZMNT

Would get auto tagged with 480p, x264 & ZMNT
Some will also create more category tags from the IMDB Lookup (i.e. Action, Fantasy).

Last edited by battlestar on 2020-11-13 17:45:07

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-11-13 19:50:08(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

battlestar wrote:

The.Outpost.S03E06.480p.x264-ZMNT

Would get auto tagged with 480p, x264 & ZMNT
Some will also create more category tags from the IMDB Lookup (i.e. Action, Fantasy).
My friend I appreciate your response, I always do, but that I know very well already, these tags help for movies, tv, series.
I don't upload movies, I upload tutorials, Applications, so I was willing if TGx releases a keyword tags feature, which can be used to put basic keywords regarding tutorials and applications, it will help to find specific things in order with a single word to find anything including movies, tv, etc.

Example :
Allavsoft Video Downloader Converter v3.23.0.7621 Multilingual Portable [FTUApps]
Tags: Allavsoft: Downloader: Converter: Portable:
these are basic tags, a tag can separate all portable apps whenever anyone clicks on it, the same thing for the converter, downloader.

Lynda | Risk Management for IT and Cybersecurity Managers [FCO]
Tags: Management:IT:Cybersecurity:
these are basic tags, a tag can separate all IT base torrents whenever anyone clicks on it, the same thing for the management & cybersecurity.

Anyway, It's just an idea, nothing serious, if the tech can add this feature anytime in the future, that would be awesome, count my vote!

Cheers & I love this Galaxy too much :)

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2020-11-13 19:51:57

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, square, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.