KAT

Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-06 10:10:34(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236
Uploads: 0

Trying again today but nope: :facepalm
The connection has timed out

The server at newkatcr.co is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-09-07 03:44:47(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Yep, still dead.

I disabled my bots the other day, no point in them keep trying atm.
Rather like WWT last year, it doesnt seem like they are coming back.  
Most people will have have moved on by now, with no reason to return.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-09-07 14:50:27(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Speak for yourself....you only ever used a bot to upload and don't interact so you have zero idea what "most people think"
Wrong on two counts, good going there :facepalm
I've been running member based sites for 22 years, and also been a member of many others, just a little experience of how it works. :P
You're free to believe anything you like, but if you think people stick around for a site thats been dead for two months, you are deluded.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-09-07 17:07:57(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 1405

only 2 questions need to be answered atm

1) is KAT up?

2) do you have any reliable information concerning  KAT of why it isn't up atm?

from a historical perspective, KAT was once shutdown for over a year (if my  brain hasn't completely turned to mush) and came back with some traction to the point its still being discussed in an operational sense

Given the timing (Sparks), its more of concern to me than just being down

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-07 18:06:53(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

phunpsyz wrote:

only 2 questions need to be answered atm

1) is KAT up?

2) do you have any reliable information concerning  KAT of why it isn't up atm?

from a historical perspective, KAT was once shutdown for over a year (if my  brain hasn't completely turned to mush) and came back with some traction to the point its still being discussed in an operational sense

Given the timing (Sparks), its more of concern to me than just being down
answer to first question: no, it's down

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-09-07 18:21:48(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

I thought i'd give you a chance to remind us all of how clever you are and how your previous experience allows you the ability to read minds and thoughts lolol
Rather like I keep giving you the chance to prove how foolish you are, you havent let me down so far.

Last edited by battlestar on 2020-09-07 18:21:57

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-07 22:54:37(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

I would've said.... Let's hug it out....
But with the social distancing it's kinda hard tho.
But as this is a thread about KAT and if it's up or not I do appreciate it if we can keep it that way.
There's nothing to gain from attacking each other in any kind of way. And most of all.... It doesn't do TGx or KAT any good if staff from both sites are flaming at each other.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-09-08 09:34:28(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

As Ron The Pirate would have said:
We are all in the same Pirate Navy ,,,,just different Ships.

Tc GR

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 14:49:45(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

news type in
newkatcr.co

page changed .... 8o

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-09-18 14:58:35(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Superbikemike wrote:

news type in
newkatcr.co

page changed .... 8o
Can only get on that page ,not in torrent section or anything else.

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:02:44(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

what torrents lol i didnt see anything that even resembled the site ...
something about
We use the information that you provided primarily to send you our newsletters.

Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
WTF yup caps .. :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:05:00(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Superbikemike wrote:

what torrents lol i didnt see anything that even resembled the site ...
something about
We use the information that you provided primarily to send you our newsletters.

Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
WTF yup caps .. :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
Thats what Imeant nothing other than page shown.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:24:40(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

I only get a black screen of death:-(

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:27:19(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

The connection has timed out

The server at newkatcr.co is taking too long to respond.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:28:46(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

there ya go maf ... :D

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2020-09-18 15:31:25

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:51:11(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Better stop this fake-sh1t-news flat before ya'll start adding 2 + 2 and coming up with blue or summat ffs:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Idiots aware....

NOT KAT RELATED!!!
We're not idiots:P

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-18 15:52:02(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Janor wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Better stop this fake-sh1t-news flat before ya'll start adding 2 + 2 and coming up with blue or summat ffs:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Idiots aware....

NOT KAT RELATED!!!
We're not idiots:P
Please Speak for yourself :-):-):-):-)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, miok:_admin:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 16:15:00(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

nah i dont think he understands it all and thats ok...  i love em so leave em be  ,,, :-*

now yall stop and ill explain it ...
and bandit please come up with something and we will all listen ...  cause no one can even get a e-mail back..
not wolf or anyone else whos staff even i have tried no answers to any of us,,  so all of us are wondering and waiting patiently ....

now as far as the https yes,,  we ad that at the site level thats not how the site comes up or how you buy the domain ....
see the site as purchased is katcr.co or newkatcr.co when you ad it all into your panel you ad the s by hand  ... its not automatic thing ...
you dont buy the site as a https or a http you get the name the rest is up to you to ad the s or not ........
so when the site goes offline  it comes up without the s basic name you bought  .. ;)
all your seeing here is a front page not torrent related looks bad for the site cant deny it however one email back to anyone would make everyone feel better ....
the problem here is everyones in the dark with no internal support but us staff  in our own emails trying to finger it out and remain as  positive and patient as possible and my patience is unlimited ......
unfortunately i dont bullshit so it is what it is ....
i see this personally as a first step to getting back up..
however everything else screams not good toast no site linked on server and there isnt ....
only way to see is the fttp and apache and im not saying ....
well we all need some kind of input cause were all openly waiting on some ....

Post liked by - Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 16:30:23(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The site will be back in full in the next couple of days when we get enough to replace this damn server, worst time for it as like everyone we've been living off savings for six months now. But no worries, we got this.

WHOO HOO ... :-):-):-)
now to email everyone ,, ;)

but we all change our emails pretty often lol.
still b2ux always will be :D

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2020-09-18 16:59:34

Post liked by - Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-09-18 22:38:18(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Well, here's to KAT returning ... in the future.
Image error

Indeed it cannot be easy,  like a constant game of whack-a-mole Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-09-25 02:54:43(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Superbikemike wrote:

Image error
1 of my 2 machines is finally getting this page aswell... :( :!

*EDIT:  actually,  getting this page on BOTH machines,  when using Chrome :|:|

Last edited by SweetSkunk on 2020-09-25 03:02:18

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-09-25 03:00:43(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I dont get any page, havent for at least two+ weeks now (on either url)

Quote:

Firefox can’t find the server at katcr.co.

Quote:

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at newkatcr.co.
In fact, DNS lookup fails on the old domain, which is why its a slightly different error.

Last edited by battlestar on 2020-09-25 03:03:42

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-09-25 03:05:57(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

*EDIT:  actually,  now getting this page on BOTH machines,  when using Chrome :|:|
Image error

KAT aside,,,,,,      WTH  is wrong w/ Chrome ....   :facepalm:-)

Last edited by SweetSkunk on 2020-09-26 11:19:21

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-25 06:58:28(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

nothing on my monitor, firefox, opera, edge
just unable to connect:(

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-25 08:49:31(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 125
Uploads: 44

battlestar wrote:

I dont get any page, havent for at least two+ weeks now (on either url)

In fact, DNS lookup fails on the old domain, which is why its a slightly different error.
I get the same weird page as SweetSkunk got.
Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.