Staff/Moderator Help Thread

SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-05 11:58:32(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Maybe a better example:
both of these have  www.desi.......org  in filenames,   yet neither have the search phrase "www" in the title

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/51963/-Kaashi-in-Search-of-Ganga--2018--Hindi-HQ-PreDVDRip-x264-AAC
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/52856/Thaanaa-Serndha-Koottam--2018--HDRip---720p-Hindi

so when u search https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=www&lang=0&nox=2
one shows up, but not the other :/

Just seems a bit odd, but no worries...  B)

Last edited by SweetSkunk on 2019-12-05 12:02:59

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-05 12:12:13(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Good question but not one I know the answer to.
Sorry.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-05 12:39:28(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

SweetSkunk wrote:

Maybe a better example:
both of these have  www.desi.......org  in filenames,   yet neither have the search phrase "www" in the title

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/51963/-Kaashi-in-Search-of-Ganga--2018--Hindi-HQ-PreDVDRip-x264-AAC
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/52856/Thaanaa-Serndha-Koottam--2018--HDRip---720p-Hindi

so when u search https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=www&lang=0&nox=2
one shows up, but not the other :/

Just seems a bit odd, but no worries...  B)
Not odd really if you use "Bandit Logic":-*

Both them links are Hindi Uploads....
Hindi uploaders usually put their site names in the titles when uploaded EVERYWHERE:facepalm:facepalm
BOTH them uploads have been edited by Moderators here...B)
I suspect that when they were first uploaded....they BOTH (and all the others in your search results) had www.hindi-do-dah-site-name in the titles:facepalm:facepalm
So the Torrent Database here still has them listed in the records WITH the ORIGINAL do-dah Title :-*:-*:-*....as this is the name on the magnet and THAT NAME/TITLE is what is stored in the search databaseB)

For further proof of this just look at the file list for the ORIGINAL NAMES...
www.DesiPirates.org - Kaashi in Search of Ganga (2018) Hindi HQ PreDVDRip x264 AAC.mkv
www.DesiPirates.org.txt

The names above are what the database thinks it`s giving you BUT the www in the titles have been edited from view:D.
Hope this helps:P:P

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2019-12-05 12:44:32

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-05 13:02:01(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Excellent logic Bandit! That could well be it.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-05 13:14:00(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

Am trying to grasp this,listening to you all ,is this not the same thing that I replied to  SweetSkunk:_blocked: about ?Sorry if I'm missing something here.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-05 13:43:50(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Here you go bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

The search engine results here go off the names of the magnets uploaded as these are the only things stored in the search database:-*
The titles have since been edited to remove the www from the titles
Search for www and you get ALL uploads that have www in the magnet name even if the TITLE on description page has been edited as you can`t edit the magnet name without changing the actual upload:D

Example...
Upload magnet name  =  Ad-Astra-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG
Edited TITLE in description to = I-Have-A-Donut-Fettish-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

Then Search for Ad Astra....and one of your results will be >> I-Have-A-Donut-Fettish-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG ...because the magnet is still named Ad-Astra-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG  even thought the upload title doesn`t match what you searched for.

:DB)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-05 13:47:10(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

I suspect that when they were first uploaded....they BOTH (and all the others in your search results) had www.hindi-do-dah-site-name in the titles:facepalm:facepalm
So the Torrent Database here still has them listed in the records WITH the ORIGINAL do-dah Title :-*:-*:-*....as this is the name on the magnet and THAT NAME/TITLE is what is stored in the search databaseB)

For further proof of this just look at the file list for the ORIGINAL NAMES...
www.DesiPirates.org - Kaashi in Search of Ganga (2018) Hindi HQ PreDVDRip x264 AAC.mkv
www.DesiPirates.org.txt

The names above are what the database thinks it`s giving you BUT the www in the titles have been edited from view:D.
Hope this helps:P:P
Yes, that helps very much actually :D

Although i still don't see "www" in the magnet links :facepalm it does seem likely that the ORIGINAL & EDITED titles are actually stored...
Then, maybe they BOTH are being searched,  yet we are only seeing the EDITED version.

BRILLIANT!    I shall use "Bandit Logic" in the future, when questions arise  LOL  
MYSTERY SOLVED again, thx to everyone B)

Last edited by SweetSkunk on 2019-12-05 14:11:44

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-05 13:56:27(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Here you go bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

The search engine results here go off the names of the magnets uploaded as these are the only things stored in the search database:-*
The titles have since been edited to remove the www from the titles
Search for www and you get ALL uploads that have www in the magnet name even if the TITLE on description page has been edited as you can`t edit the magnet name without changing the actual upload:D

Example...
Upload magnet name  =  Ad-Astra-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG
Edited TITLE in description to = I-Have-A-Donut-Fettish-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

Then Search for Ad Astra....and one of your results will be >> I-Have-A-Donut-Fettish-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG ...because the magnet is still named Ad-Astra-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG  even thought the upload title doesn`t match what you searched for.

:DB)
Thanks  B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: I think I understand it more now. :)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-15 15:08:23(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Anybody know what the different border colors mean?        Thought maybe gender, but it seems no.

Inquiring minds would like to know 8)
Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-15 15:15:36(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SweetSkunk wrote:

Anybody know what the different border colors mean?        Thought maybe gender, but it seems no.

Inquiring minds would like to know 8)
Image error
You get the pink border if you check the "18+" box when creating an avatar

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-15 15:23:06(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

another MYSTERY SOLVED, thx miok:_admin:

B)

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-19 03:56:25(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Another question...   it's easy to see the problem in the pic below :(

Image error
However the 2 seeds OUTSIDE the "( )" generally mean u are connected to them, right?      

wondering why they dont show up in Peers list  &  why nobody is able to complete this d/l

any thoughts,   no rush, thx B)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-12-19 05:36:10(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1758

SweetSkunk wrote:

Another question...   it's easy to see the problem in the pic below :(

Image error
However the 2 seeds OUTSIDE the "( )" generally mean u are connected to them, right?      

wondering why they dont show up in Peers list  &  why nobody is able to complete this d/l

any thoughts,   no rush, thx B)
Image error
I can't really remember - But I think this is how it is etc ..  
Seeds:
The first number 5 is the amount of seeds you're connected to.
The number in parenthesis ( 16 ) is the amount of seeds in the swarm.

Peers:
The first number 0 is the amount of peers (leechers) you're connected to.
The number in parenthesis ( 05 ) is the amount of peers (leechers) in the swarm.

Swarm is the number of peers/seeds connected to the torrent.
Seed is a peer who have completed the file and are uploading to other peers.
Leecher has become a term for peers that haven't yet finished downloading the torrent

SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-19 06:09:44(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

The first number 5 is the amount of seeds you're connected to.
Agreed...  and since a seed has 100%

just wondering why (in my example) there are multiple peeps stuck @ 99.7% :|:help

will keep an eye on it      B)        thx ROBBREDD

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-19 12:56:17(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

maybe a case of your 2 seeders don't have the full file, I've been stuck at this before and turns out it's just missing text files/ samples etc.

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-12-19 15:00:50(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

If they are listed as a seeder by the trackers they must have all the files, its more likely you simply cannot connect to them atm.

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-19 19:49:21(223Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

maybe a case of your 2 seeders don't have the full file, I've been stuck at this before and turns out it's just missing text files/ samples etc.
good suggestion..  as if they are not TRULY at 100% B)

battlestar wrote:

If they are listed as a seeder by the trackers they must have all the files, its more likely you simply cannot connect to them atm.
yes, that sounds logical..  Hopefully just one of the several peers will eventually connect,  then we can all finish the d/l B)

Thanks for all the feedback Image errorImage errorImage error

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-02-12 06:09:55(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just me      or did the search criteria change ?

Seems like partial searches were OK,  now yielding 0 results :|

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=burgers+s10
NO RESULTS

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=burgers+s10e01
YES RESULTS

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Flash:_moderator:Posted at 2020-02-12 07:13:42(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 440

SweetSkunk wrote:

Seems like partial searches were OK,  now yielding 0 results :|

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=burgers+s10
NO RESULTS

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=burgers+s10e01
YES RESULTS
search engine is currently under maintenance

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-02-12 07:33:27(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Flash wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

search engine is currently under maintenance
ok  thx.......   Image error

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Beats:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-02-17 12:55:26(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

SweetSkunk wrote:

Sooo, i was trying to get some clarification. :help

How do I communicate with someone when..

Quote:

This user has blocked you
You can't. It's easier to accept it and move on

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Beats:_blocked:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-02-17 13:08:43(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

RedBaron58 wrote:

You can't. It's easier to accept it and move on
Alrighty then..  

In that case..
Dear Beats:_blocked:,
please accept my apology... for whatever I did wrong..  :)

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beats:_blocked:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Led1957:_male:Posted at 2020-02-22 09:52:52(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 5

Hi all, I am a trial Uploader with 2 torrents uploaded and I want to delete 1 so I can upload it right this time and I would very much want a detailed description if you please as to how I can do that. Many thanks in advance.

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Led1957:_male:Posted at 2020-02-22 09:56:02(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 5

Okay I figured it out, it was as simple as 1,2,3 basically. Thanks anyway.

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-09-09 17:45:23(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Noticed some userstatuses have changed...  
"Uploading Inactive for 5 months. Please contact staff if you plan to start uploading again."

Hmmmmm,  my last upload was 5 days ago  lol
04-09-2020

Is it possible  September 4th    was mistaken..    for April 9th ?       (5 days  vs  5 months)    :-):-):-):-):-)

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.